Sunday, May 11, 2008

Almost Perfect...

My first Mother's Day was just about perfect...our little man woke up with a smile, that just brightens up my day! Next we went to Church with Nonna and Grumpy and William could not have been more of an angel, smiling and talking to everyone. He even caught a nap on grumpy's lap during the readings. Grumpy was sweet enough to take us all to brunch and when I say all, I mean ALL...one Grumpy, one Nonna, one Great Grandma, two Mommies, one Daddy, One 21 Month-old, and TWO 3 month-olds!!!! Yes, we were seated in the corner in the back but we didn't care. We ALL had wonderful time eating Chicken, "No I think, it's fish", "No, it's defintely chicken" Everyone was on their best behavior, including William (no diaper malfunctions). I'm just sorry we did not get any pictures. The only thing missing, was Jason...But I still felt like the luckiest Mom in the whole world! I've got the most wonderful little boy growing up in front of my eyes...From his cowlick and mullet on his head and his blue eyes down to his little chubby feet and chicken legs. I can't believe I got so lucky, now I might change my mind at midnight, or 3am, or 4:30am, or even 5:30 when I am up feeding him and trying to ignore that gummy grin so he will go back to sleep...but not likely. I of course can't take all the credit for the perfect little man I have, because we all know where he gets his good looks and personality...his Daddy! And we both Love and Miss him so much!!! And we can't wait for the day we get to see and hug him again!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment