Thursday, May 22, 2008

Flat Daddy's First Family Dinner


After hours of cutting and pasting and cutting and coloring, Flat Daddy was ready! Super excited we had a special dinner for him, we had left overs, YUM!! Flat Daddy greatly enjoyed it and My Dad even gave Flat Daddy a glass of wine to celebrate!
Tomorrow Flat Daddy makes his very first road trip, he's going to Peterstown for his best friend Matt's wedding! I hope he travels well. Stay tuned for the misadventures of William and his Flat Daddy...

2 comments:

  1. That is FREAKIN" hysterical!!!! I can't wait to get my picture with Flat Daddy this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And he is SO going to be in the wedding pics! HA HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. bring Flat Daddy by here so that we can say hello and take his picture, too! (he seems so quiet, but somehow I just know he's dying to say something!) you didn't happen to accidentally paste his mouth shut did you?? :)

    ReplyDelete