Sunday, June 29, 2008

What was Mommy Thinking...



Tonight I had the bright idea that maybe if I fed William his cereal later like at 7:00 or 7:30 that maybe he would sleep longer...So I gave William his bath at 7:00, which he usually loves and tonight he screamed and fussed and tried to drink the soapy water through the entire thing! Once that disaster was over we went downstairs to have his cereal and he was already rubbing his eyes! With each bite he got more and more tired! I yelled for Nonna to take the picture of William falling asleep but because of her lack of techno skills we had to change places, well that got him a little excited, at least enough to open his eyes to finish his cereal. Here are the pictures of William falling asleep in his highchair while trying to finish his cereal...stay tuned to find out if he slept any longer...






2 comments:

  1. I, personally, LOVE the pink bowl. But I hear that William's Daddy does not particularly care for that bowl for his son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Gosh! It was so late I didn't realize he was eating out of his pink bowl!!! HeeHee!!! Daddy is going to be mad!

    ReplyDelete