Friday, September 5, 2008

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!!?

I think William might be messing with my mind! Ok, so with his sleeping problems...William before we left for Peterstown: William usually slept from 8pm-2am then had a bottle and would sleep until 5:30am-6:30am. Fast forward to visiting Aunt Becca first night and every night there after: William would sleep from 8pm - 5:30 or 6:30!!!! What the heck!!! That was in a pack-n-play!!! Ok, so you're thinking great for Catherine, William's FINALLY sleeping through the night....well...not exactly....William arrives back in Glen Dale: William sleeps 8pm-midnight needs a bottle is up until 2 am then sleeps till 6:30am!!!! Every SINGLE night since we've been home!!!!
I already know what ya'll are thinking, and of course I did. The second night we were back I put up the Pack-n-play!!! And No it didn't help! He slept the SAME!!! What's up with that? SERIOUSLY!!!!
Anyone have a better suggestion??? This is getting pretty ridiculous, heehee!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think its Grumpy. I swear he works some no sleep voodoo on them.

    ReplyDelete