Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Prunes and Shoes...

Poor Sweet Baby James isn't taking to Cereal too well... Or I should say his belly is not taking to cereal too well. After three days of issues, I had to go and buy the poor fella some prunes to help him out... I felt so guilty having to feed them to him. . .



That is until I found out he LOVES them! HeeHee! My little crazy prune eater!!!!!

Also William took advantage of a screaming Baby James, while we were out tennis shoe shopping to conn me into buy those stupid light up shoes! Look how proud he is of himself and his new shoes!

He is dancing to the Hot Dog Song and showing me how they light up! And they make "Vrooom" noises too, Yeah Me!!!
Lesson learned... When at a store with a crying infant, Just leave the store, don't insist on finishing your shopping... You will end up buying something stupid! ( I also told him he could only wear them around the house...so he insisted on wearing them ALL day around the house!)

No comments:

Post a Comment