Thursday, October 28, 2010

Boo at the Zoo, Louisville

We took our little Puppies to Boo at the Zoo again this year! It was a little chilly but it was much more festive than the 80 degrees it was last weekend...

Our attempt at getting their picture together...

Willie and Daddy on a candy mission...

Which way should we go?

Follow the Yellow Brick Road!

Momma, I've got these ears on my head!!

William posing with the hay bale!

Jeb with the Hay... He loved playing in so much he would not look at us to take his picture...

I added some pictures of the boys playing in their costumes too since they are much better than the ones we got at the Zoo.

The boys fell over laughing at each other...

A close up of Jeb after he fell over laughing!


My little Jebby Puppy!

I Got Him, Momma!!

No comments:

Post a Comment