Sunday, September 11, 2011

Please Feed The ANIMALS!!!

We took the Ballard Boys to Natural Bridge, VA to check out the Safari Zoo! It is a drive thru zoo where they give you buckets of food to feed the animals as you drive by! You feed Llamas, Camels, Deer, Elk...did I mention Llamas??? This was By FAR the most HILARIOUS thing we have ever done! William was, of course, not interested in feeding them but he cheered Daddy on while he fed and played in the buckets! James screamed, surprise, every time an animal would appear at his window!! Jason and I could barely talk we were laughing so hard! From the 8 Llamas that attacked Jason's bucket to the Camel who ate mine after I ran out of food, I recommend this to EVERYONE who needs a laugh!
Everything started out tame and rather civilized.... Very polite Llamas...

Then the Camel Took my BUCKET!!

A Little Camel Kisses for Everyone!


Then the Rocky Mountain Elks got GREEDY!

You BETTER FEED ME!




No comments:

Post a Comment