Thursday, March 27, 2008

Can't be advanced in Everything...


Yesterday in the wirlwind of questions the doctor was asking me about William regarding what he can and can't do yet, he asked if he could push himself up 45 degrees while lying on his tummy or get his head and chest off the mat while lying there. I confidently answered YES, so proud of my son being so advanced ....Well as you can see from the photo evidence he has absolutely NO interest in lifting his melon off that mat! In fact he might be the only baby to fall asleep during Tummy Time... And I can't even blame the mistaken advancement on the language barrier that was so obvious between the Doctor and Me, I knew exactly what he was asking...so I'll let you all make the judgement...Did I lie to the Doctor????

1 comment:

  1. Kaleb fell asleep during tummy time. Brenna... not a chance so maybe its a boy thing...

    ReplyDelete